Post Rebuild Flight Footage.

Post Rebuild Flight Footage.

First flight post rebuild went well. Drone seems to handle as it did. Moved the batteries from underneath dead centre to the rear to balance the drone after I moved camera further out to the front, this seems to have worked and has not affected the drone in any way.

Having reviewed the footage I thought it wasn’t as stable as pre crash. I checked over the gimbal and it would seem that the pan motor has taken a battering and now pulls apart, the only thing holding it together is the motor magnets.

Looks like I need to go shopping for a new 3 axis gimbal.